- Xod Nv considers the careful handling of personal data of paramount importance;
- This disclaimer therefore states for what purposes the collected personal data is used and that an attempt is made to ensure adequate protection of this data by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures;
- In this regard, we follow the provisions as provided in the “General Data Protection Regulation”
- We process the collected personal data in order to process the orders placed;
- The provision of the requested personal data by the customer is necessary to be able to conclude and execute the agreement with Xod nv, in particular for the delivery and notification hereof as well as the invoicing of the ordered goods;
- The relevant personal data will also be processed by the payment provider, in particular Mollie bv (under number NL 815839091B01), and are only registered to realize the payment of the order.;
- In the event of a delivery address other than a pick-up in our campus shop or pop-up shops, these address details will be processed by the courier service, in particular General Logistics Systems Belgium nv (number 0479101608), solely to realize the delivery of the ordered goods;
- The data will not be the subject of transfer.
- The relevant personal and/or company data will be stored and kept by us during the legal periods for the retention of accounting documents.
- The customer has the right to:
> request access to his personal data;
> request that this personal data be rectified or deleted;
> request limited processing of this personal data;
> object to the processing of this personal data
> withdraw previously given consent regarding the processing of this personal data.
To this end, the customer can send his request by e-mail to Xod nv at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to the customer's request without delay and in any case within one month.
- If the customer believes that the processing of his personal data infringes the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, he can submit a complaint about this to the competent supervisory authority.